Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pilot

My name is Noah Amar and I'm 14 years old. The only reason I'm doing this blog is for my Freshmen Humanities class. I'm not a really big writer so I'm probably not going to be writing a lot. I'm also not a big reader and I don't like reading big paragraphs so I'll try to keep it on the shorter side but also reach the minimum I need to reach for my projects. If you like shorter paragraphs and reading less, your welcome. English isn't really my best subject im better at Math and Spanish than English so I don't really know how well I'm going to be doing in this class with this blog. I think this is something good to try out to see if maybe I like it because I would probably never do this if it wasn't for this English class but it's really different so I'm excited to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment