Tuesday, September 27, 2016

God's Characterization


In the story of Genesis, God’s character was a lot different than I thought it would be. Growing up I always thought of God as a forgiving and kind man but in the story Genesis it made me look at God differently. While reading the story I realized how commanding God can be. He just commanded people to do things and expected everyone to follow his wishes. God shouldn't have expected everyone to be perfect and for everyone to be exactly who he needs them to be because he made the people who live on Earth today and he made everyone different so he shouldn't expect everyone to do everything the same. After doing this project I learned that there are many different ways people see God. I also learned that everyone is different in their own way and everyone believes what they think is right and no one should take that away. After reading Genesis 6-9, my views on God has changed a bit and it started getting me thinking about who God really is and what he can really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment