Saturday, October 15, 2016

Is The World Actually Real?

After reading this article I will admit that it made me look at this whole world another way, but realistically I think that there isn't enough evidence to make this all seem true. Don't just look at what I think, You could have other opinions on this too. There are still other people who think this is a possibility. For example, the article states that there is a 50-50 chance our existence can be a program on someone else's hard drive. But isn't that taking things a little too far? In the article Randall admitted she did not quite understand why other scientists were even entertaining the notion that the universe is a simulation. In the article she also said, “I actually am very interested in why so many people think it’s an interesting question.” And I agree with what she thinks. Overall I think that maybe someone can prove this if there are more things happen and more facts but as of right now there aren't any factual evidence that 100% prove all of this. So yes I think the world is real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment